Job title: Yacht Manager – USA
Company: Quay Crew
Job description: Our well established and renowned client is looking for an experienced, US based, Yacht Manager to join their team.
- This US family run company has a strong reputation as industry leaders for standards and innovation.
- Their family feel ensures excellent staff retention, and their diversification offers their clients a plethora of services.
- The role would suit senior yacht crew that have moved or are looking to move ashore. Those with contracts, financial, compliance, safety and security knowledge will be preferred.
- The day to day role will be varied and interesting, covering all aspects of yacht operations including Safety, Security and Compliance, Crew Management, Logistical and Technical Support, as well as Financial Administration and Client Relationship Development.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills are a must for this role as you will be directly interacting with Owners, Captains, Crews, Vendors, Contractors, as well as insurance and Flag State reps, across the 15+ fleet.
- The position is base in Florida, USA, so it is essential you hold the right to live and work there (US citizen or Green Card)
- The position offers an excellent salary and benefits package, to include medical, vision and dental insurance, as well as a generous referral commission structure.
This is a fantastic opportunity to come ashore, working for a prestigious and successful company with an established client base and excellent reputation! Putting all of your knowledge and experience to good use.
Job date: Sat, 13 Aug 2022 00:18:54 GMT