Job title: vCTO – USA West Coast Only |$120K-$140K + 10% Bonus + Full Benefits
Company: IT Pros
Job description: Company Description
Join a $90M+ profitable 25+ yeard old IT Managed & Cloud services provider with over 6,000+ clients and 500 employees as their vCTO – Virtual Chief Technology Officer (USA West Coast).
Compensation: $140,000 to $150,000 + Bonus
- Commuter Benefits
- Voluntary Life / AD&D Insurance + Child
- Disability Insurance
- 401(k) + Employer Match
The vCTO – Virtual Chief Technology Officer (USA West Coast). will be responsible for providing strategic consulting services for managed services clients on the West Coast.
- Work actively with key stakeholders to drive technology initiatives, direct the overall technology strategy, and drive support effectiveness
- Work closely with the PMO to ensure projects identified from the technology roadmap are delivered on time and within budget and client expectations are exceeded.
- Lead new client on-boarding process.
- Schedule Quarterly Business Reviews and strategic on-site meetings with the client according to the vCTO playbook.
Successful vCTO – Virtual Chief Technology Officer (USA West Coast) applicants will have 3-5+ years of MSP work experience, plus 5-10 years of experience as an Engineer providing external clients with design/development /advisory services for on-prem and cloud-based technology solutions.
Additional Qualifications & Preferences:
- Understanding of vendor licensing programs (Microsoft, VMware, etc.)
- Experience with Windows environments: Microsoft Office 365, Azure, etc.
- Experience with Cloud transformation: Public Cloud, Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), SaaS
- Experience with Security: Endpoint security (MEDR), Email Security, SIEM, Compliance, Incident Response
- Experience with Networking: Cisco, Meraki, SonicWALL, HP, WAN, SD-WAN, Network Security
- Experience with Virtualization and Storage: VMWare ESX, Netapp, Nimble, VMware Horizon Vue, Citrix
- Experience with Backup and Disaster Recovery: Datto, Axcient, Veeam, Zerto, Cloud BDR, Cloud to Cloud
- Superior communication skills
- Must be authorized to work in the USA without any work restrictions
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. A team member will contact you via email to schedule an interview if selected. Please no calls. No RPOs.
- Round 1 = Video Call w/ Hiring Manager (45-minutes)
- Round 2 = Video Call w/ Hiring Team (60-minutes)
- Round 3 = Phone Call w/ CEO (30-minutes)
Expected salary: $140000 – 150000 per year
Location: Portland, OR
Job date: Sat, 28 May 2022 22:01:10 GMT