Job title: USA Marketing Manager (Contract)
Company: XY Sense
Job description: USA Marketing Manager (Contract)
XY Sense is a world leading PropTech company on a mission to use data to create workplaces people love.
As a next-generation occupancy sensor which delivers powerful real time data for the world’s largest companies, XY Sense is enabling workplaces to future proof the way they plan, use and monitor office space. Not only is this supporting workplace productivity in a hybrid world, it is enhancing employee wellbeing and providing energy saving and cost reducing strategies for global real estate teams – all whilst preserving privacy with 100% anonymity.
To help us deliver on tour mission and support our rapidly expanding US GTM team, we are seeking an experienced B2B Marketing professional to work with us on a contract basis to deliver strategic marketing initiatives. There is strong potential for this role to convert to a permanent full-time position for the right person.
As a leader of North American marketing strategy you will be executing and assisting in the further development of our global GTM strategy. Your mission is to propel XY Sense’s brand recognition towards global leadership through a combination of digital marketing activities, event planning and management, content production and running campaigns. Your target audience are F500 enterprise brands and your ultimate goal is to generate lead generation for our US sales team.
With the corporate real estate marketing coming out of two years of rapid transformation, we are experiencing unprecedented demand from a market that has rapidly self-educated. This presents a golden opportunity to capitalize on market driven demand for high valued solutions to one of the most pressing corporate challenges faced by executive teams around the world.
The work you’ll do
Stepping into a well formed strategy your immediate focus will be on execution to have a fast impact on lead generation.
Key responsibilities and jobs to be done include
- Running US Account Based Marketing Programs in partnership with the Sales Team targeting key personas of our Ideal Customer Profile.
- Continual optimisation and management of paid advertising channels and activities
- Developing and expanding our content suite to lead external communication of our product, features, benefits and ROI.
- Developing and resting outcome-driven product positioning and messaging that inspires our target customers.
- Working directly with our sales team and strategic partners to plan and execute on comarketing campaigns that drive demand, partner referrals, and excitement among prospective and existing customers.
- Event planning and management including conferences, customer dinners and roundtables.
- Designing and applying creative solutions and experiments to drive brand awareness and lead generation activities.
- Participating in and supporting our Australian marketing team with Marketing Ops such as tech stack planning and refinement, processes and reporting.
- Aiding in the management of external specialist agencies, freelancers and suppliers.
- Applying your B2B SaaS marketing knowledge to the development of our 2023 marketing calendar, strategy and budget with the aim of further consolidating our market position and driving top of funnel lead generation.
What you’ll need to bring
- Experience marketing B2B SaaS products to large enterprise customers in a competitive market.
- Strong knowledge of the industry, market and macro trends in Commercial Real Estate.
- Experience marketing an analytics solution is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience managing and executing integrated marketing campaigns (bonus points if campaigns are global in nature).
- Proven track record of hitting key metrics and operating in a data-driven environment.
As a person you have the following traits
- A love of pace and dynamic environments that you have gained in startup or high growth environments.
- Preparedness to get hands on and pitch in alongside others in a rapidly changing and sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Comfort and proficiency owning multiple work streams to deliver on strategic company priorities. You know how to prioritize and juggle and work with multiple stakeholders to do so.
- A global mindset. We are a global business with significant business alongside the USA in APAC and European markets, so experience working in global teams is a plus.
What we will offer in return
- A competitive remuneration package aligned to your availability and expertise
- Support from a dynamic and highly motivated team who will treat you like a team member
- The opportunity to transition into a full-time permanent position with gold class benefits, ESOP and continual growth
This role will ideally be based in either San Diego or New York providing close connection to our USA based team. Although these are preferred locations, we will be open to the right candidate working from a place of their choosing. We will ask that accommodation of Australian East Coast timezones will be required throughout the working week.
Powered by JazzHR
Job date: Fri, 12 Aug 2022 05:13:34 GMT