Job title: USA Enterprise Account Executive
Company: XY Sense
Job description: North American Enterprise Account Executive
XY Sense is an AI powered sensor company on a mission to use data to create workplaces people love.
As a next-generation occupancy sensor which delivers powerful real time data for the world’s largest companies, XY Sense is enabling workplaces to future proof the way they plan, use and monitor office space. Not only is this supporting workplace productivity in a hybrid world, it is enhancing employee wellbeing and providing energy saving and cost reducing strategies for global real estate teams – all whilst preserving privacy with 100% anonymity.
At XY Sense, each of us is driven to change workplaces for the better around the world and ultimately improve how humans interact with the built environment through powerful analytics and real-time, actionable insights. To help us achieve this mission, we are seeking an Enterprise Account Executive to join our USA team to hunt, close and expand our rapidly expanding sales pipeline.
As an Enterprise Account Executive you will be executing and assisting in the development of our North American GTM strategy alongside your global sales team mates. Your mission is to propel XY Sense towards USA leadership by using your network and executive relationship skills to hunt for new opportunities, close F500 enterprise deals, and drive account expansion with our tier-1 international customers.
With unprecedented demand across the corporate real estate market, you will be walking into a well established pipeline, a credentialed offering, and proven capabilities with blue chip customers. You can also be sure that you are offering customers a highly valued solution to one of their most pressing corporate challenges and providing employees with complete satisfaction that their privacy will be maintained.
The work you’ll do
Although this role is all about closing, you will also be owning the full sales life cycle with support from our marketing and customer success functions, expanding global sales team, and strategic partners.
Key jobs in the life of this role will include;
- Taking responsibility for finding, nurturing and closing sales opportunities in the North American region. You will own the full sales life cycle for your accounts and be proactive.
- Delivering best-in-class presentations and commercial proposals that convey our key differentiators and high business standards.
- Leading pricing and contract negotiations with potential customers and partners across North America.
- Being a proactive ‘hunter’ towards the implementation of our customer contact strategy; ensuring timely meetings, proposals, contract negotiations and deal wins.
- Ensuring robust account plans are in place and consistently up to date for all partners within your pipeline. You will record all activity within our CRM (Salesforce), the source of truth for the way in which you manage your time and report on activity and partner/prospect updates.
- Working alongside customer success to ensure smooth shipping and customer installation process post sale.
- Leveraging customer and market insights to identify account expansion opportunities and inform our product roadmap, brand architecture and positioning.
- Representing XY Sense at relevant public or partner events.
What you’ll need to bring
- A proven track record in enterprise technology sales with fortune 2000 companies. At least 3-5 years experience – owning and exceeding your targets. You know how to work a complex client and a complex offering in a competitive landscape.
- To be networked across the corporate real estate industry in the USA. You may come from a strategic sales, management consulting, or partnerships background – or a unique combination of all three.
- Deal savviness – You can critically analyze and strategize a deal
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills, with the ability to influence the decision process and convey solution led value propositions to senior clients.
- Proficiency in sales reporting/forecasting and the use of CRM and financial reporting tools.
- Strategic, persistent with an entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to be part of a fast-growth start-up environment.
- Experience navigating or managing corporate procurement and tender processes.
- It is fantastic if you have experience working within a start-up / scale-up, ideally in proptech or similar emerging-category business
- Prepared to get hands on with building and implementing sales processes that enable the entire sales and customer function at XY Sense to scale.
As a person you are;
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a can-do attitude. We are a startup business growing fast so need people who are not afraid of getting their hands dirty.
- Hungry for growth – both your own growth and the growth of your work.
- Customer-centric. You have a strong understanding of the customer experience and account management.
- A critical thinker. You think strategically and you are highly analytical when it comes to territory and account planning.
- An excellent communicator with great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Empathetic and can channel different points of view. You are able to establish and maintain excellent relationships and credibility quickly.
What we will offer in return
- A competitive remuneration package (base + uncapped commission) and attractive ESOP.
- Flexible work arrangements to balance work and life
- Tremendous growth and upside opportunities
- Gold tier benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and 401k plans
- A team that values equality, respect and helping each other thrive at work
- A chance to be a foundational team member in our rapidly expanding US team with global reach.
This role will ideally be based in New York providing close connection to our NY team and customers. We are however a rapidly growing team so open to candidates who are based in major USA hubs or global cities (think Singapore or London).
Powered by JazzHR
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Fri, 12 Aug 2022 07:22:04 GMT