Job title: Technical Support Representative IV (Government)
Job description: AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network/telephony solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission. Our National Security team supports elements of the US Government responsible for informing and defending our nation – globally. As a partner on the SERENA contract, we provide leadership and professional services in telephony lifecycle services for a national security client.
AT&T has an opening for a Technical Support Representative IV to support a US Govt. customer in the Northern VA area in providing programmatic operations and oversight to a critical professional services contract.
- Provides technical support and customer service to the organization’s users of computer applications and hardware (e.g., PCs, servers, mainframes)
- Answers questions regarding system procedures, online transactions, systems status and downtime procedures and is typically located within a call center
- Collaborates with network services, software systems engineering and/or application development in order to restore service and/or identify problems
- Maintains a troubleshooting tracking log ensuring timely resolution of problemsRequires expertise in a variety of work processes through a combination of job-related training and considerable on-the-job experience
- Typically acts as a lead, coordinating the work of others, but not a supervisor
- Works autonomously within established procedures and practices
- Requires breadth and/or depth of skills in a range of processes, procedures, and systems
- Requires in-depth knowledge of department processes and procedures
- Serves as lead for the team; allocates work and provides guidance to team members
- Gathers information to solve problems that are escalated from team members
- Impacts own team and closely related teams; defines and recommend process improvements
- Evaluates and communicates job-specific information
- Requires High School Diploma and 5 or more years of relevant experience
TS/SCI with poly (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Location: McLean, VA
Job date: Tue, 21 Jun 2022 07:48:55 GMT