Job title: Technical Support Representative II (Government)
Job description: AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network/telephony solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission. Our National Security team supports elements of the US Government responsible for informing and defending our nation – globally. As a partner on the SERENA contract, we provide leadership and professional services in telephony lifecycle services for a national security client.
AT&T has an opening for a Technical Support Representative II to support a US Govt. customer in the Northern VA area in providing programmatic operations and oversight to a critical professional services contract.
- Provides technical support and customer service to the organization’s users of computer applications and hardware (e.g., PCs, servers, mainframes)
- Answers questions regarding system procedures, online transactions, systems status and downtime procedures and is typically located within a call center
- Collaborates with network services, software systems engineering and/or application development in order to restore service and/or identify problems
- Maintains a troubleshooting tracking log ensuring timely resolution of problems
- Requires knowledge and skills gained through formal training or considerable work experience
- Works within established procedures with a moderate degree of supervision
- Requires established skills to perform a range of day-to-day activities
- Understands how the assigned duties relate to others in the team and how the team integrates with other teams
- Has no supervisory responsibilities; manages own workload
- Solves routine problems without supervisory approval; evaluates and selects solutions from established options
- Impacts own team through the accuracy and quality of work; follows procedures and receives regular supervision
- Uses communication skills to exchange information
- Requires High School Diploma and 1 or more years of relevant experience
TS/SCI with poly (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Location: McLean, VA
Job date: Tue, 21 Jun 2022 07:32:40 GMT