Job title: Technical Support Representative I (Government)
Job description: AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network/telephony solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission. Our National Security team supports elements of the US Government responsible for informing and defending our nation – globally. As a partner on the SERENA contract, we provide leadership and professional services in telephony lifecycle services for a national security client.
AT&T has an opening for a Technical Support Representative I to support a US Govt. customer in the Northern VA area in providing programmatic operations and oversight to a critical professional services contract.
- Provides technical support and customer service to the organization’s users of computer applications and hardware (e.g., PCs, servers, mainframes)
- Answers questions regarding system procedures, online transactions, systems status and downtime procedures and is typically located within a call center
- Collaborates with network services, software systems engineering and/or application development in order to restore service and/or identify problems
- Maintains a troubleshooting tracking log ensuring timely resolution of problemsEntry-level position with limited prior training or relevant work experience
- Acquires basic skills to perform routine tasks
- Work is prescribed and completed with little autonomy
- Works with either close supervision or under clearly defined procedures
- Develops skills to perform basic activities in own job
- Understands how the assigned duties integrate with others in the team
- Has no supervisory responsibilities
- Uses existing procedures to solve routine problems; has limited discretion
- Impacts the accuracy and quality of own work; receives close supervision; duties are clearly defined
- Uses communication skills and common courtesy
- Requires High School Diploma
TS/SCI with poly (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Location: Springfield, VA
Job date: Tue, 21 Jun 2022 07:39:31 GMT