Job title: Technical Support Analyst, Expert (Government)
Job description: AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network/telephony solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission. Our National Security team supports elements of the US Government responsible for informing and defending our nation – globally. As a partner on the SERENA contract, we provide leadership and professional services in telephony lifecycle services for a national security client.
AT&T has an opening for a Technical Support Analyst, Expert to support a US Govt. customer in the Northern VA area in providing programmatic operations and oversight to a critical professional services contract.
- Provides technical support and customer service to the organization’s users of computer applications and hardware (e.g., PCs, servers, mainframes)
- Answers questions regarding system procedures, online transactions, systems status and downtime procedures and is typically located within a call center
- Collaborates with network services, software systems engineering and/or application development in order to restore service and/or identify problems
- Maintains a troubleshooting tracking log ensuring timely resolution of problems
- Requires specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise
- Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends best practices
- Solves complex problems; takes a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions
- Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations
- May lead functional teams or projects
- Requires depth and/or breadth of expertise in own specialized area and general knowledge of related areas
- Interprets internal/external business challenges and recommends best practices to improve products, processes, or services
- May lead teams or projects with moderate resource requirements, risk, and/or complexity
- Leads others to solve complex problems; uses analytical thinking, tools, and judgement to identify innovative solutions
- Impacts the achievement of customer, operational, project or service objectives; work is guided by department objectives
- Communicates complex concepts; anticipates potential objections and influences others to adopt a different point of view
- Requires Bachelor’s Degree and 7 or more years of relevant experience
TS/SCI with poly (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job date: Thu, 23 Jun 2022 01:45:05 GMT