Job title: Technical Implementation Manager – Remote, USA
Company: Flight Centre
Job description: Technical Implementation Manager
At Flight Centre Travel Group, we provide highly individualized travel services and leading-edge technology to travelers’ across all corporate brands – FCM Travel Solutions, Corporate Traveler, Stage and Screen, CiEvents, Travel Associates and 4D Consulting.
We are one of the world’s leading and fastest growing Business Travel Retailers. Our teams are the best in the business; providing clients with exceptional service and product knowledge. FCM Travel Solutions, our largest brand, is celebrating a stellar performance in the World Travel Awards’ program after being named the World’s Leading Travel Management Company 3 years in a row.
Technology plays an ever-increasing role in our industry; we are constantly looking at solutions to bring efficiencies to the business and to our clients. As part of the larger Flight Centre Corporate Technology family, the Online Solutions Support team spearhead training, auditing and mentorship of implementation of our proprietary Client Portal and 3rd party Online Booking Tools (OBTs), Concur Travel, Certify Enterprise Travel, AeTM and GetThere across our corporate brands in US, Canada and Latin America.
If being at the helm of it excites you, and you desire to be an expert and educator in an ever-changing environment, then this is the job for you!
This is a highly visible role and requires a mix of excellent technical, communication, presentation and customer support skills. You must be detail and result oriented, organized, resourceful and able to work autonomously. The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced customer-service focused environment is key. You are ideas driven and open to carrying out innovative new methods to gain speed in implementations through automation and process efficiencies.
- Providing 3rd level support via our internal ticketing system to resolve issues regarding our internal profile management system (client portal) and online booking tools
- Manage tickets and meet predetermined SLAs in line with KPIs
- Update knowledge base articles where relevant based on content of support tickets
- Leading/managing/auditing online booking tool implementations and customer experience from kick off to launch and post go live support
- Meeting and exceeding predetermined implementation timelines
- Designing and documenting training materials for booking tools and linked technology
- Heading up project work for the region – identifying project requirements, communicating with key stakeholders and managing process to achieve goal.
- Assisting with training of sales and account management team with online implementation process
- Keeping up to date with new developments of our own technology and ever-changing online booking tool functionality
- Ensuring the service agreement between our company and the client is delivered in every interaction and in a way that ensures total client satisfaction and client retention
- Minimum 3 years in implementing Concur – technical and client interaction skills
- Minimum 1 year in implementing DEEM- technical and client interaction skills
- Minimum 3 years in an online customer support role
- Sabre GDS experience required
- Concur API 2.0 profile synchronization experience
- Basic understanding of Web Services and XML
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Training experience
- Proven leadership through project management
- Experience in working with robotics and automation of processes
- Formal Project Management experience
- Knowledge of ADKAR methods of change management
- Amadeus GDS experience
- Generous remuneration structure
- Travel perks/discounts.
- Health & Wellness Programs and Employee Financial Wellness Services
- Generous paid-time off policy
- National/International Award Nights and Conferences
- Diversity & Inclusion initiatives
- Benefits including vision, medical, and dental
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401K program with partial match
- Employee Share Plan
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Fun and flexible work environment
- Proud Corporate Social Responsibility platform through the Flight Centre Foundation and Brighter Futures program supporting nominated charities through Workplace Giving, Volunteering and Fundraising.
- Employee giving program
- Annual Charity Trip
- Office Environmental Program
- 1 Volunteer Day per Calendar Year
Location – Remote, USA
We are an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer committed to providing a barrier-free pathway throughout our recruitment process. We welcome accommodation requests to help make our hiring and onboarding experience as accessible as possible. Please advise us about accommodation needs at any point by contacting our Recruitment Team at
The role can be performed onsite, remote or on a hybrid schedule, in compliance with the Company’s Remote and Flexible Work Policy.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
Job date: Fri, 02 Sep 2022 07:34:36 GMT