Job title: Staff Accountant Level 1 – Montvale, USA
Company: Flight Centre
Job description: Staff Accountant – Level 1
Who we are:
It all started with one double decker bus in 1973 – and over four decades Flight Centre Travel Group (FCTG) has grown to be one of the world’s largest travel retailers and corporate travel managers. Headquartered in Brisbane, Australia, FCTG has company-owned leisure and corporate travel businesses in 23 countries.
We are fellow travellers passionate about helping others see the world.
About the opportunity:
The role is responsible for the day-to-day accounting function of the Americas Independent teams including; reconciliations, accounts payable support, audit support and month end financial controls and reporting.
- Uphold a culture of strong financial compliance & control
- Strong understanding of debit and credit level transactions
- Complete daily, monthly mid-office reconciliations
- Maintain month end reporting deadlines across all businesses
- Perform month end checks and reviews of EOM posting
- Strong attention to detail
- Support and monitoring offshore team performance
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to identify a problem and work toward a solution
- Working closely with accounting team and supporting the Controller
- Strong customer focus, a high level of commercial acumen and professionalism
- 3-5 years’ General Accounting Experience
- Experience working in a multinational company desirable
- Intermediate Excel Skills
Work Perks! – What’s in it for you:
FCTG is renowned internationally for having amazing perks and an even better culture. We understand that our people are our most valuable asset. It is the passion and dedication of our teams that keep the company on top of the industry ladder. It’s also why we offer some great employee benefits and perks outside of the norm.
- Travel perks/discounts.
- Health & Wellness Programs and Employee Financial Wellness Services
- Generous paid-time-off policy
- Diversity & Inclusion initiatives
- Benefits include vision, medical, and dental
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401K program with partial match
- Employee Share Plan
- Ongoing training and professional development
Our number one philosophy? Our people. Flight Center Travel Group USA’s promise is to provide an environment with equality of respect, dignity and opportunity for all our employees. We value an inclusive and supportive workplace which truly reflects the diversity of our society.
We are an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer committed to providing a barrier-free pathway throughout our recruitment process. We welcome accommodation requests to help make our hiring and onboarding experience as accessible as possible. Please advise us about accommodation needs at any point by contacting our Recruitment Team at [email protected]
Location – Montvale, NJ
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
The role can be performed onsite, remote or on a hybrid schedule, in compliance with the Company’s Remote and Flexible Work Policy.
Any offer of employment in the USA that would require you to attend an office location or company event is contingent upon providing proof of Covid-19 vaccination prior to your start date, subject to approved medical and/or re
Location: Montvale, NJ
Job date: Sat, 06 Aug 2022 06:49:44 GMT