Job title: Sr. Full Stack Software Engineer
Company: Jconnect Infotech Inc
Job description: Greetings!!!
My client is looking for Sr. Full Stack Software Engineer
for fulltime role . Please find details below
Title: Sr. Full Stack Software Engineer
Location: Corporate, Palo Alto, CA, US ( Hybrid Model )
JOB DESCRIPTION: –
Who YOU are: * BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field involving coding, or equivalent technical experience
- 5+ years of full stack software engineering and/or work-related industry experience
- Possess excellent design and coding skills and a zeal for building applications using open-source frameworks for on premise and SaaS applications.
- Hands-on experience building end to end solutions include UI using front end frameworks (Angular, React), Python, CSS/SCSS and HTML and back-end micro services using Node.js, .NET, Perl, Oracle, MongoDB, and Nginx with full ownership of shipping user-facing enterprise products.
- Previous success developing and shipping high reliability web application with a user-empathetic mindset
- Reasonable amount of DevOps experience system and database configuration and maintenance.
- Strong plus: experience with one or more of the following financial services vendor platforms: Fiserv DNA core, Q2 online banking, Temenos consumer lending, CheckFree bill payment, personal financial management, P2P payments.
- Thrive in a collaborative, mission-driven work environment where our members come first.
What you’ll DO:
- Will be responsible for all aspects of SDLC of existing and new components
- Partner with product managers, designers, and analysts to deeply understand the needs of our users and build products that serves those needs
- Design and build software capable of reaching millions of daily users
- Ensure that our development environment is best in class by delivering improvements to internal tooling and direct partnership with our product platform teams
- Work closely with customer support to respond quickly to issues for our users and solve those in a permanent and scalable way
- Articulate a technical vision for a more enlightened way of working and work with multi-functional partners to deliver that vision
- Write modular, secure, and well-tested code
- Improve the team and company you will be an active participant in our culture (mentorship, interviewing, and new initiatives)
Please send me your Updated resume and details ASAP to discuss this role…
Full Name as per legal documents :
Current Location (City, State) :
Contact Number :
E-Mail Id :
Visa/Work Permit Status :
Availability to join after Offer roll out/Notice Period :
Salary Expected :
Can you relocate to job location :
Any family/house/weather related concern which can affect relocation preference:
Are you presently on any project (specify FTE/Contract with employer name) :
Current Interview availability: (Couple of slots for next few days )
Time slot 1
Time slot 2
Overall Experience :
Education Details (Degree/Passing Year/Name of University):
Any upcoming plans for vacation:
(Govt. Issued ID Number) last 4 digits:
Looking forward to your response .
With Best Regards,
Rakesh Kr .
Jconnect Infotech Inc.
168 Barclay Center Ste. 347,
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Job date: Fri, 17 Jun 2022 22:09:46 GMT