Job title: Senior Mechanical Engineer
Job description: 48,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We’re not just engineers. We’re a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet’s toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.
Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success. For more information, visit
*THIS POSITION IS A SECONDED POSTION LOCATED ONSITE IN WAGGAMAN, LA. LOCAL CANDIDATES PREFERRED.
Support the Site Strategic Development Team Project Manager with technical reviews as owner’s engineer and plant wide coordination for proposed potential petro-chemical tenant facilities.
- Perform job responsibilities in Mechanical Engineering department under the direction of the Mechanical Section Manager.
- Performs calculations and reviews design of pressure vessels, tanks, heat exchangers and pumps.
- Understands how to interpret facility schematic drawings such as PFDs, P&IDs, and Equipment Layouts
- Prepares / reviews equipment specifications
- Reviews the supplier data to assure compliance with project requirements and specifications including ASME vessel code and API standards.
- Keen safety awareness
- Able to perform job walks wearing personal protective equipment (PPE) in an operating facility, this will require ability to acquire govt. issued TWIC identification.
- Recognized Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited college or University required
- 5 – 15 years in petrochemical and refining with project design, execution, construction.
- Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- Professional Engineer Certification preferred
- On-site or Refinery Experience is a plus, LA. LOCAL CANDIDATES PREFERRED.*
Our goal is to develop and most importantly retain the people who share our vision and strategy.
To help us achieve our vision and yours, apply now.
Job date: Wed, 22 Jun 2022 03:00:31 GMT