Job title: Senior Engineer (Government)
Job description: AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network/telephony solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission. Our National Security team supports elements of the US Government responsible for informing and defending our nation – globally. As a partner on the SERENA contract, we provide leadership and professional services in telephony lifecycle services for a national security client.
AT&T has an opening for an Engineer, Senior to support a US Govt. customer in the Northern VA area in providing programmatic operations and oversight to a critical professional services contract.
- Performs a variety of complex engineering tasks of an analysis, design, or test nature in one or more of the company’s product/service areas requiring strong technical skills in one or more software and/or hardware engineering disciplines.
- Plans, conducts, and may supervise research, development, or installation of products and systems in conformance with engineering design and customer specification.
- Participates on project teams and provides guidance to technical staffRequires in-depth knowledge and experience
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions
- Works independently, receives minimal guidance
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
- Requires conceptual and practical expertise in own area and general knowledge of related areas
- Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; is aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate the company in the market
- Acts as a resource for other team members; may lead projects with limited risks and resource requirements
- Solves complex problems by taking a new perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
- Impacts a range of customer, operational, project or service activities within own team and other related teams; works within broad guidelines and policies
- Explains complex, difficult and/or sensitive information; works to build consensus
- Bachelor’s Degree and 4 or more years of relevant experience
TS/SCI with poly (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Location: Springfield, VA
Job date: Tue, 21 Jun 2022 01:25:47 GMT