Job title: SAP QM CONSULTANT -12+Months- USA-S4HANA-GREENFIELD-Remote
Company: Global Enterprise Partners
Job description: Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for an SAP QM Consultant for an assignment with a prominent & Global FMCG client of ours. This is a full scale end-to-end implementation in an S/4 HANA Greenfield implementation.
Requirements for the SAP QM Consultant Role:
- Solid hands-on experience with SAP QM.
- SME in the following processes of SAP: Quality Management, Production Execution, Production Planning and Inventory Management: – (Subject Matter Expert).
- Solid amount of experience configuring, deploying, and managing SAP ERP with a focus on SAP QM, PP, IM and Production Execution.
- Solid experience with SAP S4 preferred.
- Strong experience in SAP Make To Deploy end-to-end process design and development, including integration with cross functional areas within SAP.
- Experience Batch Management/Batch Traceability.
- Raw materials inspection knowledge.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Be able to collaborate with cross functional leads for the end to end solution.
Details for the SAP QM Consultant:
- Start date: ASAP.
- Duration: 12+ Months.
- Location: USA.
- Rate: Please let us know of your expectations.
The role is remote but ability to travel to different warehouse sites within North America to provide hands-on support during Go-Live is required.
If you, or someone you know is interested in the above mentioned position please apply via the link, or feel free to reach out directly with an updated CV to Manyano Tshangana, m.tshangana(a)globalenterprisepartners.com or contact me directly on +31 6 55 02 02 07.
Location: New York
Job date: Sun, 07 Aug 2022 04:08:32 GMT