Job title: Production Associate (FREE Transportation to USA Pkwy)
Job description: IntelliSource is hiring and we want to hire you! We are hiring Production Associates for one of the area’s top employers and this is a great way to get your foot in the door! The ideal candidate for Production Workers has a proven record of success in fast paced environments, has the ability to work with various teams in assembly including engineering, quality, and suppliers across a wide variety of issues/ corrective actions identified in production and field performance, takes pride in their hands-on and analytical abilities, organization skills and attention to detail.
Job is located in Sparks, NV – just off of USA Parkway – FREE transportation can be provided from surrounding areas!
Benefits of Production Associate:
- Competitive pay starting at $16.50 to $18.98 per hour depending on shift and work days
- Full time, long term career opportunity
- Growth potential and promotions
- Three/four day work week – 12 hour day shifts
- Opportunity for overtime
Production Associate Responsibilities:
- Work on a production/prototype basis
- Perform complex assembly work
- Tasks require a high level of skill with a variety of hand tools, precision measuring equipment, and machinery
- Typically involves a variety of operations, including troubleshooting and rework, requiring a sufficient understanding of the functional operation of the items assembled as well as the finished product
- Must be able to work from complex and detailed manufacturing documentation and/or verbal and written instructions and specialized fixtures/test equipment
- Assemblers are also responsible for quality activities, including self-inspection, and inspection
- Updates production records and test results
- Communicates test results, ideas and problems to technicians and engineers
- Clean-up production areas as required
- Identify discrepant materials/components both in writing and verbally to supervisor
- Complete tasks as directed by manufacturing schedules and within standard times
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
Production Associate Qualifications/Skills:
- High School diploma or equivalent, or evidence of exceptional ability
- Flexible work availability and comfortable with overtime as needed
- Open minded to working in an assigned production department
- Ability to read and understand manufacturing instructions
- Must have strong command of the English language, both written and verbal
- Must be reliable, have good initiative, committed, and quality focused
- Ability to perform repetitious duties while standing for long periods of time
- Ability to lift 30-50 lbs on a daily basis
- Ability to maintain a safe working environment
More than just a Job
IntelliSource understands the importance of having a connected, productive workforce and building dynamic employee loyalty. Our employees enjoy our strong culture that is sustained by an engaging, fun, innovative and fast-paced work environment. We were founded on the premise that people matter and the intention with offering a job is to do more than simply introduce new skill sets; we are ready to enroll and inspire our employees to make learning, process improvement and exceptional performance an ongoing practice and an outstanding career. We never stop helping others learn and we never stop learning.
IntelliSource is proud to be an inclusive employer and we value diversity within our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on job related factors. We do not discriminate based on any information on the application including race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. This is a free service to you. We are an E-Verify Employer.
Who we are
At IntelliSource, our business – and our approach – is personal. We have over 20 years of business process outsourcing experience with some of the nation’s most recognizable Fortune 500 and fast-growth brands bringing innovative solutions through people, processes and technology. Knowing every company has different needs, IntelliSource understands a one-size-fits-all approach is not going to bring success. Our flexible approach to finding the right business solution sets us apart from our competitors. Our goal is to empower our customers and our people to reach their full potential.
Expected salary: $16.5 – 18.98 per hour
Location: Sparks, NV
Job date: Fri, 01 Jul 2022 01:39:45 GMT