Job title: Machine Operator II (FREE Transportation to USA Pkwy)
Job description: Machine Operator Job Highlights Now offering up to $22.16/hour! Plus a 10% Shift Differential for nights. IntelliSource is excited to partner with Panasonic to hire full-time, Machine Operators. The Machine Operator position is a great career and one of the top paying jobs on USA Parkway. Your role will be working with large machinery to develop and produce parts for the area’s largest manufacturing plant.
What you will do as a Machine Operator?
- M1-M3 skilled experience in one or more processes in the battery manufacturing process
- Understands fully and works in compliance with SOP and safety standards
- Demonstrated capabilities in equipment and system maintenance
- Demonstrated trainer training knowledge
- Ability to analyze, estimate workload and perform multi-tasking.
- Ability to use material bar code scanners
- Understanding of First in, First out (FIFO)
- Be able to follow work instructions and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Prepares documentation as required. Maintains a clean and safe work area 5s. Understands department workflow, processes & detailed oriented.
- Excellent communication with co-workers verbally and writing skills.
- Must adhere to company rules and policy.
What will you bring to the Machine Operator position?
- Must wear PPE including, safety shoes, clean suit, dust mask or respirator, gloves, safety glasses/safety goggles, hair net etc.
- Must be able to lift 50lb ingredient bags. Ability to climb stairs, climb ladders, reach, squat, tolerate prolonged standing/walking, balance, bend from trunk, crawl, kneel, push and pull objects.
- Must be able to lift 50lb ingredient buckets.
- Must be able to work up to 12- hour shifts.
Machine Operator Benefits
- Up to 10% differential for night shifts
- Growth potential and promotions
- four-day work week – 12-hour day shifts
- Opportunity for overtime
- Bus routes are available from Sparks to USA Parkway!
Machine Operator Position Requirments
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Preferably 3 years pertinent experience
More than just a Job
IntelliSource understands the importance of having a connected, productive workforce and building dynamic employee loyalty. Our employees enjoy our strong culture that is sustained by an engaging, fun, innovative and fast-paced work environment. We were founded on the premise that people matter and the intention with offering a job is to do more than simply introduce new skill sets; we are ready to enroll and inspire our employees to make learning, process improvement and exceptional performance an ongoing practice and an outstanding career. We never stop helping others learn and we never stop learning.
IntelliSource is proud to be an inclusive employer and we value diversity within our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on job related factors. We do not discriminate based on any information on the application including race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. This is a free service to you. We are an E-Verify Employer.
Who we are
At IntelliSource, our business – and our approach – is personal. We have over 20 years of business process outsourcing experience with some of the nation’s most recognizable Fortune 500 and fast-growth brands bringing innovative solutions through people, processes and technology. Knowing every company has different needs, IntelliSource understands a one-size-fits-all approach is not going to bring success. Our flexible approach to finding the right business solution sets us apart from our competitors. Our goal is to empower our customers and our people to reach their full potential.
Expected salary: $22.16 per hour
Location: Sparks, NV
Job date: Fri, 01 Jul 2022 02:39:10 GMT