Job title: LPN Urgent NEED
Company: Caregivers Home Health Services
Job description: Are you an LPN seeking autonomy along with great pay? Reclaim work life balance by joining Caregivers Home Health!
Caregivers is looking for an LPN to join as PRN, Part-time, or Full-time.
The duties include:
- Under the direction of an RN, provides patient care and identifies the physical, psycho-social, and environmental needs of patients
- Verifies Plan of Care prior to each visit and provides care according to the physician’s orders, assessment data, established standards and guidelines, and documents accordingly
- Incorporates short and long-term goals as established by the Plan of Care into nursing care, as evidenced by documentation in the nursing notes
- Performs an ongoing assessment during each visit and documents data
- Assesses patient/caregiver’s knowledge of disease process, treatment regimen, and/or medication administration
- Provides basic and specialized teaching as ordered in the Plan of Care and based on the patient’s needs
- Identifies and recommends other disciplines needed for quality care of the patient
- Active LPN license in Virginia.
- Must have a driver’s license and current CPR certification.
- Autonomy to see patients at your convenience! (see patients when you want, & where you want)
- With one of the largest active census in Virginia, nurses see patients in proximity to one another keeping you near home!
- Be a part of the fastest growing Home Health agency in Virginia with a Medicare rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars! (we focus on high quality patient referrals)
- PTO, Holidays, Sick leave, Paid Govt holiday (take time off when you need it, we encourage a work/life balance)
- Excellent benefits package – Health, Dental, Vision, Profit sharing, 401k Matching, Life Insurance
Expected salary: $50000 – 60000 per year
Location: Leesburg, VA
Job date: Tue, 28 Jun 2022 22:08:30 GMT