Job title: L’Oréal USA Revenue Growth Management Talent Community
Job description: Join our L’Oreal USA Revenue Growth Management (RGM) Talent Community
We invite you to join our Talent Community and engage with us to learn about our company, culture, and future careers. While you may not find a specific role that’s right for you now, we encourage you to join our network today as we look toward the future.
WHO WE ARE
The Revenue Growth Management (RGM) team at L’Oréal USA is a strategic consulting and analytics group working across the Consumer Products, Active Cosmetics, and Luxury Products Divisions. RGM works across brands like L’Oréal Paris, Maybelline, CeraVe, SkinCeuticals, Lancome, Girogio Armani, Garnier, NYX Professional Makeup, Yves Saint Laurent, amongst others, to help understand market and consumer dynamics and drive profitable growth through pricing and promotional strategy. Team members come from varying backgrounds including market research, analytics, finance, and marketing but share a focus on making data-driven and business-informed recommendations. Common work includes consulting with upper management on strategic business decisions, discrete choice modeling (Conjoint), promotional and ROI analysis, financial modeling, syndicated data analysis, and dashboard and tool development.
What we’re looking for in our future team members:
- Analytically minded with a focus on solving complex business problems through data analysis and a strong understanding of our internal business strategy
- Able to determine the right solution and resources needed to address different questions
- Knows how to understand how different data is generated and its potential limitations
- A strong storyteller who can craft presentations that are focused but thorough and is comfortable presenting to upper-level management
- Aims to build relationships with other teams to further their knowledge and impact within the company
From a background and experience perspective:
- Experience working in a strategic consulting or analytics role
- Educational background in Data Analytics/Mathematics, Engineering, Finance, Economics or Marketing
- Hands on experience working with large datasets to derive insights and make recommendations
- Interest in how pricing and promotions help drive a business
- Experience with data analytics software such as R, Excel, Tableau, and/or Power BI
- Nice to have:
- CPG industry experience
- Experience working on a pricing or revenue management focused team
- Knowledge/experience with discrete choice modeling and consumer research
- Experience applying machine learning to making business decisions
Innovation has fueled L’Oréal’s business for more than 100 years and we will rely on our culture of innovation and entrepreneurship to help us continually evolve. L’Oréal’s dynamic culture provides its employees with entrepreneurial freedom and opportunities to drive transformation across its €29.87B business, encompassing over 35 brands, around the globe. In the US, we have 12,000 employees working collaboratively across 14 states to build leading edge technologies, launch highly personalized products, reimagine consumer experiences, and develop creative solutions to reduce our environmental footprint.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email . Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
Job date: Sat, 11 Jun 2022 04:00:24 GMT