Job title: Logistics Analyst, Full Performance (Government)
Job description: AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network/telephony solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission. Our National Security team supports elements of the US Government responsible for informing and defending our nation – globally. As a partner on the SERENA contract, we provide leadership and professional services in telephony lifecycle services for a national security client.
AT&T has an opening for a Logistics Analyst, Full Performance to support a US Govt. customer in the Northern VA area in providing programmatic operations and oversight to a critical professional services contract.
- Coordinates inbound and outbound logistical operations including inventory management, warehousing, and transportation to ensure sufficient supply of goods and products
- Controls the commercial impact of the complete range of activities from receiving, locating and dispatching, sourcing, purchasing and optimizing inventory levels
- Administers an effective system that meets the organization’s inventory control needs through efficient transportation of raw materials, component parts and/or finished goods
- Requires expanded knowledge and experience in own area; incumbents are still acquiring higher-level knowledge and skills
- Builds knowledge of the company, processes and customers
- Solves a range of straightforward problems
- Analyses possible solutions using standard procedures
- Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction
- Requires expanded conceptual knowledge in own area of expertise while developing additional skill sets
- Understands key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work
- No supervisory responsibilities but may provide guidance to new associates
- Solves standard problems by analyzing possible solutions using experience, judgment and precedents
- Impacts quality of own work and the work of others on the team; works within guidelines and policies
- Explains information to others in straightforward situations
- Requires Bachelor’s Degree and 2 or more years of relevant experience
TS/SCI with poly (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Location: Springfield, VA
Job date: Tue, 21 Jun 2022 07:37:19 GMT