Job title: IT Specialist (Integrate bus rules; Real Property Tax; SPSS tool; 1000+ user/Govt Tax org exp; QTP)
Company: MVP Consulting
Job description: Job Description
IT Specialist Exp
Day to day tasks to be performed by the Selected Candidate:
- Review of Department system and processes for the purposes of development of process flows, requirements and specifications.
- Develop project and system documentation.
- Develop criteria for evaluation of strategies.
- Prepare written and oral communication on project milestones and deliverables.
- Assist with test planning for integrated system
IT Specialist: Star/Real Property Tax System (RPSv5) project
Works in the field of Information Technology, experienced in the usage and support of a collection of development platforms, technical architectures or business applications and products that run on those platforms – beyond that of a Programmer.
Expert – 84+ months – Candidate is able to provide guidance to large teams and/or has extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field.
- 84 Months experience integrating business rules with business applications which includes testing, automation hub and debugging, preparing technical documentation which includes functional, detail system design documents
- 24 months experience with Real Property Tax (e.g. Complex valuation analysis, assessments and exemptions).
- 24 months of experience in Designing and developing customizable self-service system integrating with SPSS tool (Statistical Package for the Social Sciences),
- 24 months experience with large (1000+ users) Government Taxation organization, which includes technical design, development, maintenance and end user support of Complex Tax Accounting Systems and Financial Systems
- 84 months experience with SQL Server databases like DB2 and Sybase using InfoMaker ppb105 and SQL Anywhere 12 tools. Perform schema validation, migration, business rule conformance and performance.
- 48 Months experience using automated testing tools such as Quick Test Professional (QTP) or Unified Functional Testing (UFT) with the focus of descriptive programming
- 42 Months of experience using XML, XSD, using tool Altova Spy 2015 with the focus of validating business objects/elements and sequencing of segments.
- 60 months experience with testing and implementation phase of the Development Life Cycle by using tools such as Client ALM Quality Center and Clear Quest.
Location: Albany, NY
Job date: Thu, 02 Jun 2022 04:09:22 GMT