Job title: Insurance Development Manager – Remote, USA
Company: Flight Centre
Job description: Insurance Development Manager
About the opportunity:
We are looking to add a new team member to our Insurance Development Manager team. Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate that they possess the Key Attributes, as outlined, and will be expected to meet the described Role Responsibilities. Insurance Development Managers must also be adaptable and capable to shift role responsibilities, as the business may require.
The successful Insurance Development Manager candidate will have a primary focus supporting the Liberty and Independent by Liberty brands. They may also be required to provide support to GOGO and Corporate Traveler, as needed. Day to day activities will be a mix of support, training, program development as well as administrative tasks to drive sales and ensure compliance across all brands.
– Demonstrates understanding of insurance products and policies
– History of strong insurance sales (if coming from a selling role)
– Highly organized
– Self-motivated and able to work effectively with little supervision
– Comfortable presenting to groups of various sizes
– Proficient with Microsoft suite of products
– Drive insurance sales across all brands with a primary focus on LT and ILT
– Provide product/system support to all brands with a primary focus on LT and ILT
– Understand and support regional insurance licensing requirements
– Cross-departmental liaising to promote growth of insurance sales
– Provide regular comprehensive reporting to relevant teams/departments
– Develop training materials/programs and facilitate regular trainings
– Maintain frequent communication with selling staff to ensure understanding of product and policies
– Facilitate new hire set-up and training
Work Perks! – What’s in it for you:
FCTG is renowned internationally for having amazing perks and an even better culture. We understand that our people are our most valuable asset. It is the passion and dedication of our teams that keep the company on top of the industry ladder. It’s also why we offer some great employee benefits and perks outside of the norm.
- Enjoy the freedom and flexibility This position may be performed remotely or in-office (or ideally, a bit of both!).
- Have fun: At the heart of everything we do at Flight Centre is a desire to have fun.
- Reward & Recognition: Celebrate the success of yourself and others at our regular Buzz Nights and at the annual Global Gathering – You’ll have to experience it to believe it!
- Use your smarts: Our people use their quick thinking, expertise, and tenacity to always figure things out.
- Love for travel: We were founded by people who wanted to travel and want others to do the same. That passion is something you can’t miss in our people or service.
- Personal connections: We are a big business founded on personal relationships.
- A career, not a job: We offer genuine opportunities for people to grow and evolve.
- We back our people all the way: We are strongly committed to supporting every single employee in their professional and personal development.
- Giving Back: Proud Corporate Social Responsibility platform through the Flight Centre Foundation and Brighter Futures programs supporting nominated charities through Workplace Giving, Volunteering and Fundraising.
- Uncapped earning potential
- Travel perks/discounts.
- Health & Wellness Programs and Employee Financial Wellness Services
- Generous paid-time off policy
- Diversity & Inclusion initiatives
- Benefits including vision, medical, and dental
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401K program with partial match
- Employee Share Plan
- Ongoing training and professional development
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for and you would like to be part of our award-winning culture then APPLY NOW.
Location: The role can be performed onsite, remote, or on a hybrid schedule, in compliance with the Company’s Remote and Flexible Work Policy.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
Any offer of employment in the USA that would require you to attend an office location or company event is contingent upon providing proof of Covid-19 vaccination prior to your start date, subject to approved medical and/or religious exemptions, in accordance with applicable law.
Although this position is fully remote, you will be expected to attend meetings, training, and events at an FCTG location once our return to the office plan is announced.
This position may be performed remotely anywhere within the United States except in the State of Colorado
FCTG USA is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success! Please contact if you need any assistance.
Job date: Sun, 29 May 2022 03:53:02 GMT