Job title: HR Shared Service Consultant- USA/CAN/LATAM
Job description: Título
HR Shared Service Consultant- USA/CAN/LATAM
Detalles del empleo
WHO WE ARE: Ford Motor Company was built on the belief that freedom of movement drives human progress. It’s a belief that has always fueled our passion to create great cars and trucks. And today, it drives our commitment to become the world’s most trusted mobility company, designing vehicles or a smart world that help people move more safely, confidently and freely. To do this, we are investing in technology, and businesses focusing on micro-transit, commercial solutions for fleet customers, enhancing the vehicle ownership experience and developing the Transportation Mobility Cloud, which will host mobility-related solutions.
THE ROLE: Accurately completes transactions utilizing HR Shared Services procedures, policy manuals, knowledge management system and other reference materials
- Strives to exceed HR Contact Center Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Partners with HR Operations Supervisors and Technology Specialists to develop HR subject matter knowledge to increase data quality
- Escalates team member inquiries in a timely manner when additional research or analysis is necessary.
- Demonstrated effectiveness working with contact center technology including but not limited to case management, knowledge management, document management, electronic signature tools and Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
- Knowledge and understanding of various HR processes
- Ability to identify frequent transactional issues and work with the HR Operations Supervisor to suggest process, procedure and training improvement opportunities
- Ability to identify issues, perform analysis and solve problems based on data or available information
- Ability to communicate effectively through written and oral communication
- Ability to effectively collect and provide HR information to employees and People Leaders
- Ability to understand and respect the concerns, interests, and opinions of others
- Ability to remain flexible with staff scheduling changes and time zones
- Multi-tasking in a fast paced environment
- High level of attention to detail, able to perform tasks accurately and completely
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Preferred, but no mandatory, Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Business Administration, Psychology or Communication.
- Preferred, but not mandatory, Experience In Shared Services
- Mandatory, Advanced English
- Preferred, but not mandatory Portuguese
COMPANY DESCRIPTION: Ford Motor Company is a global company based in Dearborn, Michigan. The company designs, manufactures, markets and services a full line of Ford cars, trucks, SUVs, electrified vehicles and Lincoln luxury vehicles, provides financial services through Ford Motor Credit Company and is pursuing leadership positions in electrification; mobility solutions, including self-driving services; and connected services. Ford employs approximately 190,000 people worldwide. For more information regarding Ford, its products and Ford Motor Credit Company, please visit corporate.ford.com.
DISCLAIMER: Ford Motor Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer, as we are committed with a diverse workforce, and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran and basis of disability.
Id. de solicitud asignado automáticamente
Disponibilidad para viajar
Nivel Idioma Inglés
Tipo de Contratación
Santa Fe General Office
Rotación de turnos
Job date: Sat, 04 Jun 2022 04:31:49 GMT