Job title: Greeneville | USA Senior Engineer Paint Maintenance Experienced professionals 08.06.2022
Company: Huf Group
Job description: We are a leading developer and manufacturer of mechanical and electronic locking systems as well as car access and authorization systems for the global automotive industry. Founded in 1908 in Velbert, Germany, we are an independent, family-owned company with around 7,300 employees at locations in Europe, America and Asia and achieved sales of around EUR 1 billion in the financial year 2021.
Job Purpose/ Scope:
Under the direction of the Maintenance Manager the Maintenance Engineer is responsible to support and to lead the maintenance professionals, maintaining and repairing production machinery to meet production and satisfy customer specification and demand.
To maintain, troubleshoot and advise maintenance technicians how to repair and to maintain production equipment, Paint systems, auxiliary equipment, water treatment, including pumps, valves, transfer systems and robotic handling systems in a fast paced high volume manufacturing setting
- Planning and review preventative maintenance operation
- Diagnosing faults
- Responding to breakdowns
- Supervising technical staff
- Provide maintenance related data analytics to management
- Managing Budget
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
- Creating maintenance procedures
- Managing stocks of supplies and equipment.
- This position will require electrical safety training on NFPA 70E (Arch Flash Training)
Educational Requirements: Bachelors in Engineering or 7 years of proven record in similar function.
Green Belt Six Sigma preferred.
- Automotive background with proven success record
- Leader with a strong focus on discipline and developed sense of leading by example
- Analytical structured problem solving approach.
- Ability to read and follow equipment, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic schematics and pneumatic schematics.
- Preferred knowledge of PLC and PC driven equipment.
- Must have professional knowledge of robotics and their applications.
- Full comprehensive health insurance, dental, vision, flexible spending account
- Disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
Your benefits at a glance
Broad range of health measures
Huf North America Automotive Parts Manufacturing, Corp.
395 T. Elmer Cox Drive
Greeneville, TN 37743
Huf North America (Greeneville)
395 T. Elmer Cox Drive
Greeneville, Tennessee 37743, USA
+1 423787 8500
Further job offers
Security question: Please enter „Huf“ into the following field*
The input helps uns to filter spam messages. Please enter the word „Huf“ exactly like this (without quotation marks) into the field. Thank you.
Location: Greeneville, TN
Job date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 23:26:51 GMT