Job title: Global Key Account Manager – Aerospace & Industrial Sector – USA
Company: CMA CGM
Job description: CEVA Logistics provides global supply chain solutions to connect people, products and providers all around the world. We are supply chain experts. We live and breathe logistics every day. Above all, we believe that this is a people business. That’s why we are building a global culture of teamwork and respect. We encourage initiative, and we engage and empower our diverse workforce to grow their careers within CEVA.
CEVA Logistics offers a broad range of end-to-end, customized solutions in both Contract Logistics and Freight Management thanks to our approximately 98,000 employees at more than 1,000 facilities in 160 countries worldwide. With the recent acquisition of the former Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services business, we are building one of the world’s leading end-to-end eCommerce service offerings through the dedication and passion of our people-the heartbeat of our organization. As we continue growing at a fast pace, will you “Dare to Grow” with us?
CEVA Logistics’ Global Business Development – Aerospace and Industrial Sector team is currently seeking a very senior BD Executive to serve a major client in the Industrial/Aerospace Industry – based in USA.
The role is REMOTE and can be based in any major city in North America.
- Account Management: Ownership of total CEVA Global business relationship with sector specified customer; aligning all business and financial commitments and company resources to success
- Customer Growth: Identify, develop, sell, initiate and provide operational oversight to increase CEVA business with assigned accounts
- Ensure Customer Retention: Retain current business in all geographies
- Customer Relationships: Expand relationships to the “C” levels with the customer in executive levels, Regions, and different business units worldwide
- Negotiations: Lead and co-ordinate negotiations with the customer in all major contracts and opportunities
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
- Be the senior point of contact for the assigned accounts for any normal and customary business requests. Identify local sales and operations contacts in CEVA for supporting the account and work with BD Sector leaders to ensure they are properly trained on the strategy and status of the account.
- Maximize consistency of the CEVA experience throughout all contacts with the specific clients around the World. Lead the development and implementation of account plan(s), including relationships building, key people coverage plans, opportunity prioritization, overall account strategy and a budget/target for business growth and development
- Provide regular reports, briefings and reviews as required within CEVA including to the Executive Board
- Develop plans to ensure the retention of current global business levels with specified accounts, preferably to a “no bid” level of confidence
- Build and strengthen relationships at “C” level with the client. Ensure relationships are developed at all relevant levels and geographies in the client organization by involving the CEVA global team. Responsible to fix and/or escalate issues to CEVA top management when appropriate and/or required
- Own and drive account growth: make comprehensive development plan(s) for each aspect of the assigned account and update on regular basis. Get buy-in and approval for the execution of the account plans by working through and with BD Sector leaders and Executive Sponsors
- Identify and qualify opportunities for additional business. Develop qualified opportunities from ‘contact to contract’, together with the relevant Regional Business Units (P&L owners). This is multinational effort demanding the ability to match customer needs to CEVA intellectual capital to practical application and development
- Lead complex negotiations with the customer ensuring the involvement and participation of CEVA in compliance to applicable geographical legal procedure
- Manage P&L’s and accounts receivable from a Global to Regional level across business lines to ensure customer obligations are met by both CEVA and the customer to the discipline of the commercial arrangements in place
- Create input for annual budget cycle from the approved account plans and take responsibility for the delivery of the related targets for CEVA and customer benefit
- Manage the investment proposal, ICAP preparation and ROI considerations for new ventures and then work through Regional MDs or designates to hold all CEVA accountable to approved levels of commitment
Aerospace & Defense and Supply Chain Expertise
- Demonstrate and provide confidence regarding CEVA’s Aerospace & Defense expertise, including input to their supply chain and business strategy and impeccable execution
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Educational background (first degree)
- Master’s degree advantageous
- Specific logistics and or multi-national focus
- The role requires a skilled relationship management professional with proven track record (10+ years) in related experience with half of that being in a senior capacity.
- 3+ years commercial negotiations
- Skilled at leading a virtual team and be able to proactively work commercial issues internally as much as in front of the client.
- Network management experience (5+ years)
- 5+ years minimum experience in global account leader role
- 3+ year minimum positive track record in P&L responsibility; multi-national sites
- Compliance understanding
- Advanced supply Chain knowledge (or similar flow chain processes)
- Advanced industry knowledge in global commerce and logistics
- Advanced product knowledge
- Strong at building and sustaining relationships at the highest level in both CEVA and in customer organizations.
- Advanced negotiation skills
- Mature judgment and decision-making
- Advanced analytical skills leading to clearly articulated solutions.
- Acute cultural and global awareness
- C-Level training
- Smart Solution selling experience
- Emerging market experience
- Superior communication skills, both written and spoken
- Advanced presentation skills (concise & convincing)
- Second & Third language advantageous /span
- Diversity and cultural training
WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER?
With a genuine culture of recognition, we want our employees to grow, develop and be part of our journey. We offer a benefits package with a focus on your wellbeing. This includes competitive Paid Time Off, 401(k), health insurance and an employee benefits platform that offers discounts on gym memberships and a diverse range of retail, travel, car and hospitality brands, including important offerings like pet insurance.
We are a team in every sense, and we support each other and work collaboratively to achieve our goals together.
It is our goal that you will be compensated for your hard work and commitment, so if you’d like to work for one of the top Logistics providers in the world then let’s work together to help you find your new role.
We value your professional and personal growth. That’s why we share plenty of career opportunities for you to thrive within CEVA. This role can be the first step on your career path with us. You can stay in the same job family, find a new family to grow in (an almost limitless number of options) or find your own path. Join CEVA for a challenging and rewarding career.
CEVA operates in a multicultural, global environment and is a richly diverse organization operating seamlessly as one company. We aim to attract, motivate and retain the best people in our industry, whatever their background. We share the same passion to deliver world-class solutions to our customers. We have the best supply chain professionals in the industry and develop this talent in an inspiring work environment.
CEVA Logistics is proud to be an equal opportunity work place and an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities.
Please note: Legitimate CEVA Logistics recruitment processes include communication with candidates through recognized professional networks, such as LinkedIn or via an official company email address: [email protected] We recommend that you do not respond to unsolicited business propositions and/or offers from people with whom you are unfamiliar.
Information provided is true and accurate. False statements or information will result in the application voided.
Job date: Fri, 05 Aug 2022 22:27:30 GMT