Job title: Freelance/Contract Senior Clinical Research Associate, West Coast USA, Oncology
Company: Upsilon Global
Job description: Freelance CRA – USA – Oncology experience required Full FTE Medium sized CRO
Upsilon Global are partnered with one of our longstanding UK clients, client looking to secure a long-term freelance CRA to join ongoing Oncology focused studies . The ideal candidate requires Oncology experience as well as being able to travel nationwide for sites on both the East and West coast. You don’t need to live in a specific area, just motivated to travel across the USA.
Our client is looking to move swiftly ahead of an important meeting with the sponsor early next week. They are a small but highly ambitious CRO, led by two highly renowned scientists from both the pharmaceutical and public health sectors. Our client is leading multiple Oncology studies that will grow the individuals skills and experience within this area.
- Perform all types of site visits including, but not limited to, qualification visits, initiation visits, monitoring visits, motivational visits, audit support visits, and termination visits.
- Assist with document submissions to local authorities
- Ensure that all study related communication including e-mail is tracked, printed and filed as required
- To track patient recruitment by contacting investigators as specified for the study, and discuss potential study risks and opportunities with the Project Manager and LCRA
- To liaise with all other appropriate departments to ensure the smooth running of the study
- Other Ad-Hoc CRA duties
Education and Qualifications
- Lifesciences related degree (BSc/MSc/PhD)
- Previous experience as a clinical research associate
- Sound knowledge of ICH/GCP and regulatory requirements
- Experience using clinical trial management systems
Other skills and abilities
- The ability to communicate effectively in English
- Experience working in cardiology and respiratory fields is beneficial but not essential
- Good computer literacy with working knowledge of PCs, Windows and Microsoft Office
- Full US driving licence
For further information on this opportunity and to learn of similar positions, please contact Upsilon Global on +44 (0) 203 875 9966 or email
Job date: Thu, 30 Jun 2022 22:52:43 GMT