Job title: Financial Analyst
Job description: Qualifications
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- An Active DoD Govt Issued Secret Clearance is required.
- In some cases Clearance requirements may be adjusted and sponsorship may be considered for prior DoD or Navy experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline plus 5 to 7 years of directly related experience preferably in a government financial environment.
- Educational requirements may be adjusted or waived for more than 7 years applicable work experience.
- Work experience may be adjusted for highly specialized knowledge or uniquely applicable experience
Additional desired experience and skills:
- Hands-on experience using Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) highly desired.
- Experience working in or with a government budget office is highly desired.
- Experience as member of Navy Program contractor team a plus.
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate and proficiency in Microsoft applications.
Serco Inc. (Serco) is the Americas division of Serco Group, plc. Serco serves every branch of the U.S. military, numerous U.S. Federal civilian agencies, the Intelligence Community, the Canadian government, state and local governments, and commercial clients. We help our clients deliver vital services more efficiently while increasing the satisfaction of their end customers. Headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, Serco Americas has over 9,000 employees and is part of a $4 billion global business that helps transform government and public services around the world. At Serco, our employees are our most valuable asset – we listen, respect and support them throughout their career at Serco. We invite you to become part of our dynamic team. Serco is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying our workforce (Race/ Color/ Sex/ Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/ Religion/ National Origin/ Disability/ Vets).
To review Serco benefits please visit: .
If you require an accommodation with the application process please email: or call the HR Service Desk at 800-628-6458, option 1. Please note, due to EEOC/OFCCP compliance, Serco is unable to accept resumes by email.
Serco does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies without being a contracted approved vendor. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Serco and will not be obligated to pay a placement or contract fee. If you are interested in becoming an approved vendor at Serco, please email .
COVID-19 Regulations: Serco complies with all applicable COVID-19 requirements. This may require employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19, provide attestations regarding vaccination status and/or COVID-19 testing, or satisfy other conditions of employment that Serco deems appropriate, and employees may be required to show proof of vaccination and/or negative COVID-19 test results as a condition of employment (except in limited circumstances where an employee is legally entitled to an accommodation).
Location: Washington DC
Job date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 05:06:23 GMT