Job title: EUC Power Platform Collaboration Engineer (100% Remote, USA)
Company: Global Technology
Job description: Company Description
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit .
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all.
- “Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis. No sponsorship is available for this position or work transfers.”
Location to work
- Must live in the USA
Tech Stack Knowledge Required
- Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate, PowerShell, Azure & O365.
As part of DI’s Global Technology Transformation programme, the Global EUC team require an experienced EUC Collaboration Engineer to join its AMER based agile team. This role reports into the Head of EUC Collaboration and will be responsible for the support of services across the areas of Power Platform (Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate) and many more collaboration tools, globally. The ideal candidate must have good experience of administration and development on the Power Platform.
DI is constantly acquiring new creative agencies and has a strong focus on collaboration. Current projects inflight, driven by DI’s cloud-first policy include, but not limited to:
– Mergers & Acquisition migrations
– Cloud Identity Management
– Large-scale remediation of all EUC Services
– Company rebranding
(Service Portfolio & Core Skill Set)
Good knowledge of the Power Platform
- Power Platform
- Power BI
- Power Apps
- Power Automate
- PowerShell / Azure Automation
Knowledge of the following is desirable
- Office 365
o Security & Compliance
- BinaryTree Power365 / Quest On-Demand
- Migrations between O365 tenants and Google Workspaces
- Responsible for the successful support of Collaboration services within a Service Management framework and in line with the agreed standards and Service Levels
- Responsible for managing the resolution of incidents and any escalated issues from the Service Desk
- Represent when required, the Collaboration services in Change Advisory Board (CAB) meetings
- Contribute to fostering a practice of collaboration and continuous improvement within the Collaboration team
- Contribute to identifying and undertaking Service Improvements
- To provide 3rd line support for Collaboration services
- Possess a detailed understanding of all DI Collaboration services and the associated infrastructure
- To operate in line with the DI IT Operating Model and Values and to promote these within the Collaboration Team
- To contribute to the Collaboration strategy and service/product roadmap
Architectural and service delivery
- Adhere to a best practice Service Management (ITIL)
- Ensure that user experience and satisfaction is at the forefront of all activities
- Drive customer satisfaction to over 90% and ensure SLA attainment is consistently above the minimum requirements for the Collaboration services
- Keep abreast of changing trends and market developments of current and future technologies
- Identify new Collaboration technologies that can provide benefit to DI
Education/qualification and training
- Ideally Microsoft Certified or equivalent qualifications and experience.
- Good Power Platform experience
- Good Collaboration troubleshooting skills and knowledge of problem resolution methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience supporting messaging & collaboration environments.
- Experienced in IT service management, including change, incident and problem management.
- Demonstration of the technical skills needed to handle innovation and change resulting from the implementation of new IT solutions.
- Experience of working with ITIL based Service processes and functions
- Experience and knowledge of supporting technical services in a complex environment
- Ability to write basic technical documentation such as runbooks or KB’s
- Fast learner with the aptitude to pick up new skills
- Ability to identify and manage priorities
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good relationship and interpersonal skills
- An innovative and proactive approach to work
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff and the team
- Willingness to update professional knowledge and a commitment to continuous improvement
The anticipated salary range for this position is $80k to $90k. Salary is based on a wide range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and geography. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the “Company”) is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.
Expected salary: $80000 – 90000 per year
Location: Atlanta, GA
Job date: Thu, 14 Jul 2022 22:31:52 GMT