Job title: Electronics Technician – Lodi, CA (USA)
Job description: UNITEC is an international group specialized in designing and manufacturing innovative solutions for
sorting, processing, selecting the quality and packing fresh fruits and vegetables.
For our branch in Lodi, California (USA) We are looking for an:
- responsible for providing primary support for all technical issues to our customer base;
- cabling, Wiring, Usage of power/hand tools and the Installation of our machinery;
- provide timely and accurate reports to our home office;
- provide installations which require basic AC electrical knowledge.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Experience and knowledge in the Electronical Technical field;
- be familiar with related tools required (i.e. wiring, use of computers, etc.);
- ability to travel even overseas with short notice;
- interacting positively with customers;
- ability to work under pressure;
- adaptability and flexibility.
UNITEC offer to our employees:
- Incomparable holidays pack: 20 days of paid vacation leave per year;
- 401K plan;
- possibility to travel in USA and overseas;
- personalized growth plan;
- espectful and cheering work environment where your vision is important.
If this sounds like your job and you are attracted by our impressive technology, don’t lose the chance to apply!
Make sure you have a valid driving license and an acceptable driving record.
Location: Lodi, CA
Job date: Fri, 17 Jun 2022 23:18:00 GMT