Job title: Downstream Process Technician – Wilkes Barre, PA (USA)
Job description: Logoplaste is currently seeking to recruit a Downstream Process Technician to join the plant team in Wilkes Barre, PA (USA).
Reporting to: Production Manager
The Process Technician is responsible for managing all the downstream equipment.
Key Tasks & Activities…
– Set up, repair and troubleshoot Baggers, Conveyors, Lubristat Booths and Strapper Wrapper equipment
– Make required changes/process adjustments.
– Supervise the quality of product in the plant, ensuring that processes and controls preforms to the specifications.
– Analyse downtime, scrap and cycle time data and prioritize improvement activities accordingly to positively affect the KPI’s.
– Complete preventative maintenance requirements in coordination with the Maintenance Team.
– Implement and document training of all users of the downstream equipment.
– Other duties as assigned by manager
Who we are looking for…
Background and Experience
– 3-5 years manufacturing experience in Downstream Equipment;
– Strong knowledge of Manufacturing Maintenance
– Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
– Good working knowledge of computer systems, including MS Office and SAP
– Experience with lean manufacturing processes
– Previous supervisory experience required
– Good communication and team building skills
– Ability to effectively communicate technical system issues
Physical requirements and work environment
– Must be able to work flexible hours to complete necessary changes and provide support for processing on all shifts
– Ability to work in a fast pace, lean environment with heat above 90 degrees
– Ability to sit, climb, stand, bend, crawl and walk on a varying basis throughout the assigned work schedule
– Ability to carry and/or maneuver up to 50 pounds
Logoplaste offers an excellent benefits package with genuine career development opportunities.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Location: Wilkes-Barre, PA
Job date: Tue, 12 Jul 2022 23:06:06 GMT