Job title: Donor Services Representative – Biomat USA
Job description: Do you want to join an international team working to improve the future of healthcare? Do you want to improve the lives of millions of people? Grifols is a global healthcare company which, since its foundation in Barcelona in 1909, has been working to improve the health and well-being of people all over the world. Our four divisions – Bioscience, Diagnostic, Hospital and Bio Supplies – develop, produce and market innovative medicines, solutions and services in more than 100 countries and regions.
Donor Services Representative
GENERAL PURPOSE: Provide Donor Services and support by maintaining an exceptional level of professionalism and customer service. This may include greeting donors and visitors that enter the center. Ensure new donors possess the correct documents in order to complete the registration process and receive the appropriate health teaching bulletins; manage customer flow by providing information to donors and directing them to sign in on the eQue consoles and / or proceed to their respective waiting areas. Coordinate internal and external donor recruitment efforts including use of Social Media and maintain efficient donor flow within the center to minimize thru put times.
ESSENTIALS OF THE JOB:
- Greet donors and visitors as they come into the Biomat Plasma Center and guide them to where they need to be.
- Maintain professional atmosphere by requesting people sit and wait for their names to be called or until their names appear on the screen to prevent people stand and blocking areas.
- Manage donor flow within the center by assisting New Donors to ensure they have the needed identification and paperwork before signing in. Directing Return Donors to an open eQue kiosk and ensure they return to the correct waiting areas.
- Assist donors with eQue questions and issues as needed.
- Answer questions donors may have about the donation process, how best to utilize the Citi Card, scheduling their next appointment(s), etc.
- Ensure a professional image of the facility by ensuring common areas remain free from debris, organizing magazine racks if utilized, restocking marketing materials, etc.
- Promote, explain and recruit for Specialty programs by providing general information and answering questions about the programs offered, qualifications for the programs and associated fee schedules.
- Utilize Social Media to enhance customer satisfaction by sending tweets regarding waiting times, special offers, promotions, etc., with the goal to help regulate and create a consistent donor flow.
- Monitor Twitter, Plasma Center’s Facebook page and other Social Media platforms to identify areas of concern, identify disgruntled customers and alert management as needed to help circumvent customer service issues and reduce the number of complaints to corporate. Responding to questions, complaints and customer concerns under the direction of Center Management or the Social Media Specialist.
- Look for ideas, stories, blogs and donor profiles to provide fresh content to the Plasma Center’s Facebook page.
- Chat with donors, provide feedback to Center Management based on donor conversations and work with Center Management to constantly look for ways to improve.
- Coordinate and assist as needed with donor promotions, announce special center events, foster International Plasma Awareness Month, attend public events outside the center to educate and recruit donors as they occur.
- Identify research and suggest advantageous advertising opportunities.
- Request W9, set up vendors and request contacts for advertising venues we pursue under the direction of Center Management.
- Provide the Marketing department feedback on competitors recruiting efforts including ads, fees etc.
- Provide feedback to Plasma Operations Corporate Team regarding the effectiveness of digital marketing.
- Educate and encourage donors to utilize the company website
to make appointments. * Educate and encourage donors to complete customer surveys and provide feedback to help improve overall customer satisfaction.
- Ensure Plasma Center’s ad on Craig’s List is update / renewed weekly.
- Thank donors and visitors for coming to Biomat Plasma Center.
- Assist as needed.
OTHER-ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
Education Requirements: High school degree and experience in management and / or marketing.
Experience Requirements: Supervisory experience and 2 years customer service experience is preferred.
Other Essential Knowledge: Must be customer service-oriented with mature interpersonal skills. Must be flexible and possess the ability to work on several tasks at the same time. Must be creative, friendly and outgoing with strong communication skills. Have the ability to think outside the box.
Contacts: Internal – Donors, Center management, Corporate External. – Vendors, advertising agencies, local colleges
Direct Work of Others: Provide guidance to other center personnel regarding customer service
Decision Making: Under direction by Center Management and Corporate Marketing department
Challenges: Maintain a positive and professional demeanor at all times when while managing donor complaints
Working Conditions: Standing, walking bending 90% of the time. Occasional lifting of objects 25 to 40 lbs.
Stressors: Multi-tasking, meeting deadlines, dealing with donor complaints
Location: NORTH AMERICA : USA : SD-Brookings:USBRK – Brookings SD-22nd Ave S-BPC
Location: Brookings, SD
Job date: Sat, 04 Jun 2022 05:47:15 GMT