Job title: Developmental Engineer (Government)
Job description: AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network/telephony solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission. Our National Security team supports elements of the US Government responsible for informing and defending our nation – globally. As a partner on the SERENA contract, we provide leadership and professional services in telephony lifecycle services for a national security client.
AT&T has an opening for an Engineer, Developmental to support a US Govt. customer in the Northern VA area in providing programmatic operations and oversight to a critical professional services contract.
- Performs a variety of complex engineering tasks of an analysis, design, or test nature in one or more of the company’s product/service areas requiring strong technical skills in one or more software and/or hardware engineering disciplines.
- Plans, conducts, and may supervise research, development, or installation of products and systems in conformance with engineering design and customer specification.
- Participates on project teams and provides guidance to technical staffPerforms routine assignments in the entry level to a professional job progression
- Typically requires a college or university degree or the equivalent work experience that provides exposure to fundamental theories, principles and concepts
- Uses existing procedures to solve routine or standard problems
- Receives instruction, guidance and direction from others
- Requires conceptual knowledge of practices and procedures within a particular area of expertise
- Applies general knowledge of business developed through education or past experience
- No supervisory responsibilities; accountable for own contribution
- Solves routine problems using existing procedures and standard practices
- Has limited impact on own work team; works within standardized procedures and practices to achieve objectives and meet deadlines
- Exchanges basic information, asks questions and checks for understanding
- Requires Bachelor’s Degree
TS/SCI with poly (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Location: Springfield, VA
Job date: Tue, 21 Jun 2022 07:14:08 GMT