Job title: Cybersecurity Analyst III
Company: Centra Technology
Job description: Job Description:
This senior cybersecurity analyst position demands a working understanding of cyber, Risk Management Framework (RMF), and supporting accreditation processes for Army Mission Command systems supporting operations and planning ISO the USARPAC C2F systems accreditation process. The RMF cybersecurity analyst is the cybersecurity representative to the C2F operations technical advisor/planner in order to integrate RMF functions and activities into all facets of the accreditation process. The cybersecurity analyst will ensure USARPAC G6 and support staff consider cyber equities in the decision-making process.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide direct support to RMF and accreditation requirements for the USARPAC C2F and provide analysis, analytic problem solving, assessment and synchronization of accreditation activities with multiple stakeholders.
- Produce papers, presentations, recommendations, and findings for senior US government officials and coordinate activities with USARPAC CSPMO.
- Advise USARPAC G6 on accreditation requirements for existing networks and information systems required in the successful support of the USARPAC C2F and support emerging mission requirements and security co9mpliance inspections.
- Develop and maintain compliant security archives following current policies, procedures, and standards to provide a layered approach to cybersecurity.
- Manage information security risks and report findings to the Government.
- Evaluate policies against applicable standards for regulatory compliance.
- Attend planning and technical meetings as requested by the Govt. cybersecurity program manager, providing comment and recommendations were required.
- Ensure the Network Enterprise Centers and USARPAC controlled assets comply with eMASS and AO direction for all connections to the DODIN-AP NIPR and SIPR in support of their Authority to Connect (ATC) and Authority to Operate (ATO).
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
- At start date, must possess current IAM Level II Certification. One or more of the following certifications in ACTIVE status are acceptable.
- GSLC – GIAC Security Leadership Certification
- CISM – Certified Information Security Manager
- CISSP – Certified Information Systems Security Professional (or Associate)
- 3+ years of experience as a cybersecurity accreditation planner and/or Risk Management Framework (RMF) experience.
- 3+ years of program management experience and the ability to conduct Joint-level network planning.
- Experience with Army strategic and tactical communications systems.
- Experience with Mission Partner Environment enclave.
- Experience and knowledge of USARPAC Area of Responsibility.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Strong writing skills and experience interfacing with senior military officials.
- U.S. Citizenship.
- Active DoD Secret clearance with ability to obtain TS/SCI eligible, as required.
- ITIL Foundation (or higher) certification.
- CCNA or CCNP certification.
- Experience working with VDI, UC, Thin/Zero client classified and unclassified environments and working knowledge of the Mission Partner Environment.
- Familiar with routing protocols such as OSPF, EIGRP, and BGP routing protocols. Systems administration includes configuration, maintenance, troubleshooting, and resolution of any problems that arise.
- Knowledgeable on applying TCP/IP and associated networking protocols such as SNMP, SMTP, POP, IMAP, HTTP, HTTPS, etc.
- A relevant educational degree in one of the follow fields: Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, Cyber Security, Statistics, Business Administration, Systems Engineering, Computation Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Data Analytics, Information Technology, Information Security and Assurance, Mathematics, Software Engineering, Systems Engineering, or Telecommunications.
Location: Hawaii – Shafter, CA
Job date: Wed, 22 Jun 2022 04:10:40 GMT