Job title: Contracts Specialist, Sr. (Govt Contracting experience is a MUST)
Company: MicroHealth, LLC
Job description: MicroHealth is seeking a Contracts Specialist, Sr. to support our growing team at our Headquarters in Vienna, VA.
This is a full-time on-site position.
The Contracts Specialist will be responsible for assisting in the solicitation, evaluation, negotiation, termination, close-out, and post-award administration of MicroHealth’s contracts and activities. The Specialist will prepare contract and required electronic documents. Research, analyze and review all applicable policies, guidance, and regulations.
- Responsible for administrative tasks related to awards from maintaining files to responding in an informed and timely fashion to contractual questions and requests for assistance. This includes demonstrating an appropriate sense of urgency when responding to internal and external customer requests.
- Support MicroHealth’s solicitation, negotiation, award, and contract administration activities.
- Draft all contract documents, including budgets and memos necessary to execute contracts and contract modifications for assigned actions. Ensure that all reports are accurate, complete, and timely.
- Ensure assigned MicroHealth’s contracts are in compliance with U.S. Government, and other regulations, laws, standards, procedures.
- Maintain electronic and hard copy files and systems in compliance with U.S. Government standards.
- Monitor and track upcoming contractual actions and deadlines. Responsible for assuring that all information regarding the status of assigned procurement actions is in the databases and/or current systems as applicable for completion of work tasks and as per agency regulatory requirements.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years of relevant work experience supporting Government contracting/back office Contract departments.
- Demonstrated understanding of applicable laws, rules, regulations, and procedures pertaining to Government contracts.
- Knowledge of FAR and DFARS
- Experience with COR interaction in contract modifications/subcontract modifications
- 4-5 years experience subcontract administration
- NDA (Buyer)
- T/A (Buyer)
- Reps and Certs
- Subcontract Negotiations (buyer )
- Contracts Purchasing System Review (CPSR)
- Subcontract value thresholds
- Socioeconomic tables
- 10 years of experience in contract administration
- GSA Schedules
- NDA negations (Buyer / Seller)
- T/A negotiations (Buyer / Seller)
- Subcontract Negotiations (Buyer / Seller)
- Staffing Agreement Negotiations
- End-User License Agreement negotiations
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee frequently is required to walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand. The employee may lift or move objects up to 5 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
MicroHealth will recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job titles, and ensure that all other personnel actions are administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran and ensure that all employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] with your request and contact information.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Vienna, VA
Job date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 05:27:57 GMT