Job title: Business Systems Analyst, Expert (Government)
Job description: AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network/telephony solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission. Our National Security team supports elements of the US Government responsible for informing and defending our nation – globally. As a partner on the SERENA contract, we provide leadership and professional services in telephony lifecycle services for a national security client.
AT&T has an opening for a Business Systems Analyst, Expert to support a US Govt. customer in the Northern VA area in providing programmatic operations and oversight to a critical professional services contract.
- Acts as a liaison between the IT development group and business units for the development and implementation of new systems and enhancement of existing systems
- Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives through research combined with a basic understanding of business systems and industry requirements
- Analyzes factors and components of systems to recommend and institute changes to increase efficiency.
- Evaluates new applications and identifies systems requirements
- Evaluates new IT developments and evolving business requirements, and recommends appropriate systems alternatives and/or enhancements to current systems
- Prepares communications and makes presentations on system enhancements and/or alternatives
- Requires specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise
- Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends best practices
- Solves complex problems; takes a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions
- Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations
- May lead functional teams or projects
- Requires depth and/or breadth of expertise in own specialized area and general knowledge of related areas
- Interprets internal/external business challenges and recommends best practices to improve products, processes, or services
- May lead teams or projects with moderate resource requirements, risk, and/or complexity
- Leads others to solve complex problems; uses analytical thinking, tools, and judgement to identify innovative solutions
- Impacts the achievement of customer, operational, project or service objectives; work is guided by department objectives
- Communicates complex concepts; anticipates potential objections and influences others to adopt a different point of view
- Requires Bachelor’s Degree and 7 or more years of relevant experience
TS/SCI with poly (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job date: Tue, 21 Jun 2022 02:55:01 GMT