Job title: Assistant Administrator-ICP USA
Job description: Country: Estados Unidos (US)
Location: Springfield, Ohio (US-OH)
At Konecranes, we believe that great customer experience is built on the people behind the Konecranes name – people committed to providing our customers with lifting equipment and services that lift their businesses. Everything we do, we do with passion and drive.
We believe diversity drives business success and is the foundation for our growth. We welcome different backgrounds and skills that enrich our community and we promote a place where we can ALL be ourselves. This is what makes Konecranes a unique place to work.
- Processing goods movements, progress billings, customer invoicing, Coding Account Payables, and assisting with Completing Sales Order Closing within SAP. Ensure accuracy of information, compliance with policies, and appropriate approvals have been obtained where required. Resolve discrepancies as required.
Administration – Assisting with the following duties:
- Collect past due accounts receivables. Follow up as necessary to ensure acceptable payment arrangements are made and payment is received in the appropriate time frame.
- Ensure the Company Credit Policy is adhered to. Any exceptions must have Company Senior Management approval.
- Ensure that documentation is supplied to customers as per the terms and conditions of the job contracts.
- Answer incoming phone calls promptly and professionally ensuring proper response to customer needs and follow up as necessary.
- Maintain job and customer files in accordance with established procedures including Statutory Declaration, Contract Signatures, Contract Execution, Contract Filing and Uploading.
- Provide clerical support for the personnel within the region (Sales & Project Managers) as required. Support any special projects as requested.
- Oversee and manage orders for all non-job related costs for supplies, materials and miscellaneous equipment. Indirect costs must be approved by the correct level of management prior to purchasing.
- Maintain and manage safety, customer tax documentation and D&B reports.
- Assisting with collection issues and Project Management
- Assisting administrative problems and issues
Qualifications: A college degree in Accounting or Business Administration preferred. Related experience may be considered. Must have excellent interpersonal skills, be well organized, prioritize and capable of handling a busy workload with multiple tasks and work with minimal supervision. Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, especially in Excel. Experience with SAP (ERP system) is preferable.
This position reports to the CTO USA Assistant Controller.
Konecranes, Inc. and its affiliates will not accept resumes from external recruiters or agencies without a Service Agreement and Agency Portal submission. Any resumes sent without a Service Agreement and Agency Portal submission with Konecranes, Inc. are void of any fees and free for internal use. Applicable Konecranes data protection obligations are the responsibility of the agency.
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 16,900 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a result of a strong responsible performance. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Other Protected Category.
Location: Springfield, OH
Job date: Fri, 15 Jul 2022 02:14:13 GMT