Job title: Analyst Relations Manager – REMOTE based in the USA
Company: NTT Data
Job description: Req ID: 185310
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Analyst Relations Manager – REMOTE based in the USA to join our team in Plano, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
Industry Analyst Relations Manager:
Location: This role can be remote as long as the person resides in the US
The Analyst Relations Manager ensures that NTT DATA and its global services strategy are well understood and supported by key analysts who advise enterprise customers on purchasing decisions. The role is responsible for maintaining strong relationships with analysts, proactively driving the business to leverage analyst relationships effectively, managing RFIs for analyst reports and collaborating across the analyst relations team, marketing team, and sister companies. Since this is a global role, the AR Manager ensures all relevant Operating Companies are represented in the work.
- Create, execute and manage analyst relations programs in support of NTT DATA.
- Cultivate and strengthen strategic relationships with top-tier analysts, ensuring they are current on NTT DATA’s strategy and familiar with the company’s overall portfolio, messaging and key executives.
- Support and offer guidance for optimal performance in critical reports, including Magic Quadrants, Waves, and PEAKs.
- Provide analyst relations support for industry events and NTT DATA events.
- Plan and execute analyst engagements, briefing tours, strategy days and site visits.
- Support team tools that drive planning and greater efficiency; use measurement programs to track results and inform future planning.
- Leverage analyst resources to support key marketing and sales support activities.
- Act as analyst relations representative and liaison with executive stakeholders and colleagues from international locations and sister companies.
- Partner with colleagues to drive and enhance business results across multiple geographies, teams and stakeholders and contribute to a world-class industry analyst relations function.
- 3+ years’ experience working as an Industry Analyst or working for an Industry Analyst organization like Forester or Gartner.
- Excellent interpersonal and executive presence skills, including a proven ability to develop and maintain relationships.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills; ability to think on feet.
- Fluency in English & ability to work in US time zones
- Ability to synthesize, interpret and summarize third-party analysis and research for cross-functional audiences.
- Experience interacting at all levels of a company, including senior management.
- Able to manage multiple projects concurrently; comfortable working with remote colleagues and stakeholders; experience working across disciplines and geographies.
- Comfortable with technology concepts and a general knowledge of the IT industry
- Knowledge of major analyst firm online resources (Gartner/Forrester/IDC) mandatory
Basic Required Qualifications:
- 3+ years experience in an Industry Analyst role.
- Knowledgeable of regional/cultural requirements; experienced in international business affairs.
- Self-organized team player with a demonstrated ability to achieve objectives.
- Proficiency in using online tracking and measurement tools desired; experience in data analysis desired
- Experience with ARchitect is preferred
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.
Location: Plano, TX
Job date: Sat, 04 Jun 2022 04:41:23 GMT